Love animal crossing check out these Sanrio amiibo cards

Custom Sanrio amiibo cards

animal crossing new leaf sanrio cards



If you are a fan of the Sanrio series you will be all to familiar with the release of the ACNL Sanrio cards. These were an online purchase only and they were quick to become sold out. Seriously they sold quicker than fresh bread at a bakery. Many missed out, many had to opt in to purchase hugely over priced packs. Considering they were fairly cheap during launch they have sky rocketed to over £100 per sealed pack of six. It's nonsense.

Due to this nonsense and over ricing of the Sanrio amiibo cards there came the introduction and release of custom made amiibo cards. These amiibo cards have been made to resemble and feel like the original Sanrio X hello kitty amiibo cards. Why? you may ask, why not? why should fans be pushed out on game items because of a greedy few. We say few because a small portion out there bought 100's of these packs and to sell them at such a high mark up is silly.

So if you were one of the many who missed out you might be intersted to know you can get your very own ACNL Sanrio amiibo cards from mr amiibo. These sanrio amiibo cards have been made especially for the fans of animal crossing. Personally I don't really get animal crossing it's not my "cup of tea" but, saying that the Wife loves it. As I have said before in some of my posts the wife can't get enough of it and spends more time in that little animal crossing world then in the real one. Now I personally didn't want to fork out a huge amount so she could get the as she puts them "cute little furniture" so I got in touch with mr amiibo to make some custom made cards.

ACNL Sanrio x amiibo cards


This was a few years back i think it was the summer of 2017 if I recall. He was quick to get back and come up with an idea to make cards that look like the original. I told him it didn't matter what they looked like as long as these sanrio amiibo cards worked just like the original. He decided to make them as they are and send them over. It took a few days to get here. Once they arrived I handed over an envelope to my wife this envelope contained the amiibo cards. I said this is for you. I eagerly sat there and waited for her to unwrap it she didn't seem to fussed until the cards fell on her lap! Oh that smile. Well worth it, even though she spends a lot of time on that game it was worth seeing her response to the acnl sanrio amiibo cards I had bought her!

Don't you think that these amiibo cards kind of look like pet hamsters? just us?

I am very pleased with the over all feel and look of the cards. They don't feel plastic they feel like regular playing cards which is great. Since you can't purchase these anymore from Nintendo. This has been indeed a great purchase for us. I thought I would share with you lot these great animal crossing new leaf amiibo cards for the people who follow me that love animal crossing or know someone who is!

regards,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

custom zelda amiibo cards review

Splatoon amiibo cards! Looking for some unique artwork then check these out