welcome to amiibo cards

Hi, I am glad you found us. Welcome to amiibo cards. Let me be the first to greet you to our amiibo card blog. I am the amiibo collector. I have been collecting amiibo figures for some time now and then recently found out about amiibo cards, I know I am a little late to the whole game. But let me say a whole new world has been opened up to me for customization and transportation of amiibo. The whole amiibo cards thing targets a market of people who either can't obtain or afford amiibo cards oh and not to mention those who don't want to un box their amiibo, like myself! hence why I have 2 of every amiibo in existence including some acnl sanrio amiibo cards (sealed and un sealed!). So if you are one or all of the above then your going to love our reviews on amiibo cards. We will aim to keep each category of amiibo card together so if you want to hear about zelda, check out our zelda tags and if you want to hear about fire emblem amiibo cards then check out fire emblem tag. Im sure you get it. If you just love my blog then why not share it with some friends and drop a comment! please no spam XD We do hope you enjoy the blog. Kind regards, mr amiibo collector.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love animal crossing check out these Sanrio amiibo cards

custom zelda amiibo cards review

Splatoon amiibo cards! Looking for some unique artwork then check these out