Why I avoid sites Like Wish when buying amiibo cards

Hey guys,

amiibo collector here again. I recently did a review of some custom made zelda amiibo cards that I purchased online. I didn't use the big retail giants like amazon, ebay, etsy or wish. Why? because I wanted quality. Now, why did I do a detailed review about cards I bought? to avoid the poor made ones found on the big sites.

I recently bought a few sets of amiibo cards. 1 set from wish, 1 set from etsy, 1 set from ebay and the last set from amazon. There are plenty of sellers out there pretending to be the best and offering fro such low prices but did they match up to my expectations? Well let's see.

Wish

Ok let's face it weather it's Wish, aliexpress or newegg they are all the same. Mass imported Chinese junk. Some people claim China were the ones behind making amiibo cards but it wasn't. The app was created a while back and then someone in america started making them. Then they went viral. Because china makes a lot of these nfc chip blanks and they clone pretty much everything they decided to mass sell them too. So as you can imagine im not too pleased with the quality i got here. They were cheap plastic scan cards as I expected. Poor print desing and the scan zone was so small you had to really get close to the controller for them to pick up... pathetic. Please I waited 2 months for these damn things... not good at all. Hard pass for me.

ETSY

Now I have an issue with ETSY. Im unsure as to why they allow the trade of amiibo cards for a site that basically is aimed at retro goods... it doesn't make sense. Anyways due to this particular "business owner" coming from my neck of the woods I thought id order a batch of sanrio amiibo cards. I thought they would get here quick ill be able to scan and the wife will be happy. Oh hell no.... it took a total of 11 days to get here it's like they chose snail mail either that or they waited to get paid first before shipping the item... I used to sell on etsy and their payment options are weak to say the least but seriously you still ship the item out due to being covered. But this is not where my issue ends. I ordered 6 cards 1 didn't work 2 looked like they had printer poorly and one of them was printed incorrectly on the rear it was a few mm of the edges.. talk about sloppy job. Not only that it was trying to get blood out of stone to get them to send another. I am not insulting etsy because they have some great vintage goods on there.... but they should really stick to that.

Ebay and Amazon


You might be asking why on earth have you combined both? well strangly enough they came from the same seller... yeah that's right the same person like some guy is mass selling these cards from china to people pretending to be from america. It took over all 17 days to get here, fast for china at least and then when they got here they both looked identical and both were tiny in a little tiny case. Both listings said they came from the US and would be delivered within 3 working days. My butt they would.


Look not everyone is that bad out there but personally id like to pass these people that clearly are trying to make a quick buck online. I avoid china like the plague unless im dealing with the manufacturere direct... at least I have some say on how good the end product is because these were useless. As you can imagine im a bit annoyed at the service i was provided from 4 sellers. Not professional at all. I leave you to your own judgement when picking you own amiibo cards.

regards,

amiibo collector

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love animal crossing check out these Sanrio amiibo cards

custom zelda amiibo cards review

welcome to amiibo cards